I'm currently in the middle of switching jobs, and due to the switch, I've been given a few days at home. It's nice to be able to all hang out together. We've been really busy runnin around, just the 3 of us. This last Saturday was especially busy with lacrosse games and weddings, but Brayden was dragged along for all of these events. He was such a good baby the whole time. It was quite chilli out for the games, so we had to bundle him up. Luckily Brayden is mezmorized by sports and didn't mind watching the lacrosse game out in the rain one bit.


4 comments:
AUGH!!!! He is the cutest baby ever!!!
Sophie is my parents doggie. She is the coolest dog! Hey, i need your new address, por favor.
Your pictures are soooo cute! And how freaking adorable is your boy?! Hey, Mark and I finally have a blog so here is the address: marklachelle.blogspot.com. Keep on trucking and producing those beautiful babies!
JENNIKA - UPDATE THIS NOW!
Love you!!!
Post a Comment