Monday, February 4, 2008

Crawling At Last

I'm sure you've all missed our frequent postings. For those of you that don't already know, our home computer crashed. You could say that it was bitter sweet. Our hard drive was saved, but our motherboard was a goner, and thus we had to buy a new computer. It's taken us quite a while to recover everything and we are still attempting to get set up again. I know you've missed out on a lot in the past few months, but I plan on posting some photos from the past little while some time this week. In the mean time, the latest and greatest news is that Brayden has officially started crawling, and that boy can haul butt. Check out this video from this morning.

6 comments:

S-K-S said...

SO jealous!

Sarah said...

I was wondering what happened to you. I'm glad your back. Sorry about your computer...that is one my fears. We got an external hard drive for Christmas though, so that makes me less anxious. What a cute little crawler you have!

Bertie said...

He is sooo adorable!!!:)

Mark and Lachelle said...

Is it just me, or is your boy like Superman! That kid can crawl faster than I can!! He's one CUTE, and fast, little booger!

Sarah said...

tagged ya!

S-K-S said...

Jennika you've been tagged!