Well, I am STILL backing up all of our photos, but I have caught up on the ones of Brayden. Now that they're all organized, I'm happy to share them with you. So, here's the Brayden update. He was scooting around on his belly for the majority of December and January. Finally at the end of January, he learned how to crawl. Brayden also loves to jump up and down, so we bought him one of those bouncing toys. He goes crazy in it. Soemtimes it looks like he's gonna break it, but so far it seems pretty durable. He's had lots of good bath times-which he no longer hates. He's just grown up so much recently. We finally caved and bought him a highchair so he could eat big boy food. I can not feed that kid enough. He's even grown out of his car seat. Let's be honest, he grew out of it a long time ago, but now he really doesn't fit in it. Asides from the holidays, we've had lots of visitors. Aunt Juanita, Grammie Thornton, and Papa Taggart have all been down to visit recently. It's been so fun to have family around. Check out the last few months of Brayden in the photos below.


No comments:
Post a Comment