Shortly after Brynn was born we had a good friend of ours, Marissa Bassham, come over and do a photo shoot. She has a 10 month old little girl and we figured all of our kids could play while she worked her magic. It took us a few hours to get 25 decent photos of our sweet new baby Brynn. There was lots of kid drama, baby drama, and when it was all said and done we were tired and needed lunch. Needless to say there weren't ANY outfit changes - only accessory changes. However she did manage to get some super cute photos. I picked some of my favorites for you to enjoy:
Marissa did a fabulous job. I have to give a shout out to her. If you live in Texas and need someone to do infant photos - she is well trained! She has done the newborn photos for 2 of my children now and I highly recommend her. Check out her website at http://www.boophotographyonline.com/ for more information. Stay tuned for nursery and baby crafting blog posts...I'm working on them:)













3 comments:
Obviously I love the big bows :)
I love them! She is adorable! Congratulations! And...your post about having her made me cry..holy cow! You are the woman! I am so glad everything ended up ok! She is beautiful.
Oh my awesomeness! Those pictures are so freaking adorable! I forget how little and tiny newborns are! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Post a Comment