Sunday, October 14, 2007

Chinese


Oh those stupid things parents are allowed to do to their children when they're little. Luckily Brayden is still little enough that unless we show him this photo, he will not remember how we tortured him at such a young age. Brodie kept mushing his face together as entertainment, mostly for him, but for Brayden too. We all kept laughing for quite some time until I decided to get the camera out. Brodie always jokes with people that he's 1/4 Chinese on his step mom's side. Everyone always laughs and then stops to think about that for a moment. This picture totally proves that the Simmons all have a little bit of that Chinese in them.

2 comments:

Hansel said...

Wow, ya'lls blog is awesome. I love all those slide show things, I've never seen that before. I guess the gauntlet has been thrown down and I need to snaz up our blog now.
I hope H-town is treating you well. We'll be there over Christmas. Take Care
-The Hansens

Bertie said...

Hi Jennika!

We haven't met yet- but I know Mark and the rest of the Simmons. Ya'lls little boy is tooooooo cute! That is the most hilarious picture! :) I'm excited to keep up with ya'lls blog and we'll have to meet sometime:)