Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Zoo

I don't know how people keep up with blogs, and facebook, and scrapbooking, and jobs, and kids, and life all at the same time. I like to think I'm doing OK, but after looking over our photos I realized I've missed out on blogging a ton of stuff. That being said, here's some photos of us at the zoo in January. We had fun hanging out with the Robinsons and watcing little Brooklyn run around. Can't wait until Brayden is older and the 2 of them can run around together. The kids were pretty good, and we think they had a good time. Aunt Jessica loved spending time holding Brayden since she hardly sees him. He misses her a lot!

2 comments:

Bertie said...

So cute!! i love the ones of Braden by the tree, standing up, that you posted up on your facebook! He is sooo cute:)

Mark and Lachelle said...

Cute pics! I think I like the zoo more than little kids do! I'm still fascinated with all the animals! I seriously could sit and watch the monkeys for hours!!