A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it...
Monday, September 29, 2008
First Hair Cut
As most of you have seen over the last year, our son Brayden was not exactly blessed with a full head of hair. In fact it's quite the opposite. You can imagine how excited I was when his hair finally started growing in. Despite the fact that it's so blond you can hardly see it, it mostly only grew in the back. It may not be obvious from afar, but up close he was seriously sportin' his first mullet. After about 4 comments from friends in 1 day, I caved. We tied Brayden down, bribed him with candy, and evened out the mess on top of his head. I hope it grows back soon cause I already miss it. I think Brayden's favorite part was the good ole fashion hose down at the end. He LOVES the water :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
what a cutie, i'm so happy you are back with us in the blogging world. Congrats on the next baby, boys are the best.
Oh my gosh! I'm seriously dying of laughter looking at those pictures! I love that you put Brayden in-between Brodie's legs to cut his hair! And I love the hose down at the end! Classic!
ha ha - I love it! I called you today --- holler at me when you get a chance! :)
that's hilarious. I can't wait to see him tonight with the new hair! love it!
Your son is so cute! How are you? Where are you living now?
Post a Comment