Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Changes


We have been doing lots of home projects recently trying to get ready for the new addition. We had to find a place for all of our storage, and since the storm, food storage as well. Our laundry room has been completely comverted to a storage room as we have built shelves all over the place. Brayden's soon to be room is now storage free. Additionally, we painted a new changing table and laundry basket to match the other furniture in the nursery. This last weekend we even got around to painting and sponging an accent wall in our room. I don't know if the picture does it justice, but we had fun doing it. Brodie is quite the little artist! Next weekend it's on to painting and decorating the nursery. Now that Brayden is 15 months we decided it was time to finish it :) Speaking of being 15 months, Brayden was such a studly boy this morning. It was cold and raining so we busted out the next set of clothes to get him all decked out. I couldn't help but take some pics to share. He was so cute, but it was a little sad that he's so big too. Good thing I got another one on the way to help with my baby blues. Until next weekend's paint job....I'm out!

4 comments:

Shara said...

Yea I know we needed a good belly shot for this pregnancy! We miss you guys tons too. Looks like you are having fun with your house. Give Brayden a kiss for us :) and by us I mean Kaylee hahah

Bertie said...

So cute!! I absolutely LOVE watching him- he is the best ever!
Nice job on the paint accents- looks very good!

Cristina said...

Brayden looks so cute in his new clothes! I even love his little shoes!

Julie said...

so adorable and I love his hair in that pic! I need to see your nursery when your done...you haven't told me what you decided to do.