Drum roll please...(pretend you hear it).....Yes that's right, the nursery is finally finished! After much planning, long hours, and plenty of painting, it is complete. We've bought furniture from all over on craigslist, painted it black, and added matching knobs to make it look like it all goes together. I think it turned out pretty well. Brodie has endured many arts and craft ideas to get the room finished, and I'm glad he was such a trooper about it. We painted the wall a faint blue and added wall decals to spice it up. Here's the tricky question, can you see the white wall decals? NO? Yeah us either. I'll have to figure out something to make them show up a little more. Brayden came into his room when it was all complete and got really excited. I think he likes looking at all of the different things around the walls.
I've included a photo of Brayden getting ready for bed because it makes us laugh. He's into finding blankets and pulling them over himself to watch TV with us. He gets mad if the blanket has a hard time doing what he wants, so it's usually pretty funny to witness.
Other than finishing up the nursery, we are getting ready for the holidays :) This weekend I went our running holiday errands while Brodie and his friends played their weekly 2 hours of volleyball. I wish I had a picture for this story, but I just don't. Brodie decided to go to a friend's house and wait for me to pick him up there after the game. The funny part of the story is that his friend Rob rode to the park on his scooter. Rob is about 6' 3'' and 240+, so you can imagine him on the scooter by himself. Well, the boys decided to pull a dumb and dumber move and ride home to Rob's together on the scooter. They looked really cute in their cut off shirts, Brodie with his backpack, and both of them holding on tight...I'm sure. Apparently they got looks the whole way home. I laughed trying to imagine the 2 of them fitting on there together. I'll see if I can get a reenactment photo later.
That's all the funny news for this week :)



3 comments:
I'm so impressed! Good job; it looks great!
So cute!! I LOVE it! Do you want to come and do one for me?? Or maybe just Erin's room:) Brayden is a doll--- SO CUTE!!!! I can'te get enough of him:)
Someone has been busy! The nursery looks great! Wanna come do mine...whenever I have a baby?
Post a Comment